It’s simple the health of your employees equals a more productive business. A work force that is healthier is happier. Let us help your company create a more productive workforce. Our Staff will help both the company and the individual reach and maintain their goals.
WHY FIT STOP
- Access to multiple clubs
- One low cost
- No contracts for employees
- Family members are included
- Personal, Group & Team Training
- Free child Care
- Group Classes at work place or at any our facilities
- Support with Health Care events
- “In House” Group training available
- Fitness Plans targeted for Company’s workforce
- No commitment necessary
- One low-cost as low
PARTNERING IN THE PILLARS OF SUCCESS
- Multilevel Leadership
Creating a culture of health takes passionate, persistent, and persuasive leadership at all levels
A wellness program should be a natural extension of a firm’s identity and aspirations.
- Scope, Relevance, and Quality
Wellness programs must be comprehensive, engaging, and just plain excellent. Otherwise, employees won’t participate.
Aim to make low- or no-cost services a priority. True on-site integration is essential because convenience matters.
Active, ongoing collaboration with internal and external partners, including vendors, can provide a program with some of its essential components and many of its desirable enhancements.
Wellness is not just a mission—it’s a message.